How to Buy Kratom With Bitcoin And Other Cryptocurrencies
Getting started on an exchange and sending coins
Registering & Verifying with Coinbase
1. In your internet browser, go to https://coinbase.com
2. Click “Get started” in the upper-right corner of the home page
3. In the box that appears next, fill in your name, email address, desired password, and your state of residence then click Create Account
4. An email will be sent to the address you just entered
5. You will see the an email that looks like this with the subject line containing “Please Verify Your Email Address” (or something similar). Click to be redirected to Coinbase where you will continue.
6. Read through Coinbase’s User Agreement and click Accept Terms
7. You will next need to enter your phone number for identification and to enable two-factor authorization (2FA). 2FA is simply an added authentication step required to access your account (the first is your password when you login). You will get a text message containing a numeric code about seven digits long.\
8. Enter the code you received to finish verifying your phone number
9. Fill in your name, data of birth, address, your primary reason for using Coinbase, the source of your funds (you can make up anything), employment status (can also be made up), and the last four digits of your social (will be matched to the name, so use yours)
10. You will next need to verify your phone number for identification and to enable two-factor authorization (2FA), so enter the code you received via text message into the box that pops up. 2FA is a second factor (the first is your password when you login), that Coinbase uses to make sure it’s really you when you login.
11. Next you will see the following screen appear. Complete the form with your real information (you can buy cryptocurrency anonymously – just search for it online – but we won’t get into that here). Click Continue when you’re done.
12. You will be directed to Coinbase’s home screen and a window will open providing you with options for adding funds – click on your choice (we used debit card for this example because those funds are available instantly)
13. Enter the billing information of the debit card you would like to use to make your cryptocurrency purchase
14. In the next window, enter your debit card number, expiration date, CVC, and billing zip code and click Add Card
15. Coinbase will deposit two random amounts between $0.01 and $1.00 each into your checking account via the debit card you entered. This will take anywhere between five minutes and three days, depending on the connection Coinbase has with your bank. Enter these two amounts on the screen you see next and click Verify Card. If your deposits don’t show up right away, you will be able to verify those later by going into your settings menu, which I will show you here in a second
16. If you entered the two values correctly you are now able to buy cryptocurrency with your debit card. At this point you can buy up to $3,500 in cryptocurrency but you are not able to send any or use your coins to pay anyone. To do this, you will need to further verify your identity. This is also the step you would take if you had to wait for the two deposits from above.
17. From your account home screen, click on the small gray circle in the upper-right corner of the screen or the arrow next to it (it resembles a silhouette), then click Settings
18. From the top submenu, click on Account Levels
19. Since you verified your phone number, you should already be at the second account level, but you will need to finish verifying your identity by photo ID in order to send cryptocurrency to anywhere or anyone outside of Coinbase. To do so, click Enable Send and Receive.
20. In the next window, click on driver’s license or state-issued ID card
21. Select your preferred upload method. Mobile pictures are usually of higher quality than webcam pictures these days, which helps, but you can always upload a nice image from your computer by clicking on the appropriate box.
22. Depending on the option you chose, you will be directed on how to complete this step on the next screen. Verification is automated and usually takes no longer than two or three minutes.
23. Congratulations – you are now verified and able to fully utilize Coinbase, including sending cryptocurrency as an online payment method. Your next step is to purchase some with the payment method you put on file.
Buying Your Crypto
1. From the Coinbase home page, click on View Asset under whichever coin you’d like to purchase (this only shows when you hover your cursor over the coin’s box)
2. Next, in the Buy tab to the right of your screen, enter the value of the cryptocurrency you need, select the debit card you added earlier (or whichever other verified option you’d like), and click Preview Purchase
3. In the box you see after clicking Preview Purchase, ensure the amount and payment method are correct and click to confirm the transaction. If you used a debit card, your coins will be available immediately (bank transfers take a couple of days).
4. To send your coins to another party, click on the Portfolio link found at the very top of any screen
5. Click on the asset you want to send
6. Enter or paste-in your recipient’s wallet address and the amount to send, then click Continue. Due to the constant fluctuations in coin prices, it is usually best to enter the actual amount of coin rather than dollar amount.
7. Verify the wallet address and amount, then click Confirm. If you send coins to the wrong address they will be lost forever.
8. You have now finished sending your cryptocurrency!
paying for kratom with crypto
1. Begin by placing your order the same way you normally do – just choose the option that says “Pay With Cryptocurrency Like Bitcoin & More.” You will be directed to this screen:
2. Then you will see this screen which provides our payment wallet address and amount of coin(s) to send. This will automatically update almost instantly after you send your coins and this screen will confirm your payment is complete. That’s it! Every other aspect of your order will go on the same way as any other payment method.