Green Maeng Da powder is perhaps the most balanced variety available. Maeng Da kratom is the result of horticultural grafting; a process by which different strains are crossbred to produce offspring with a target set of desirable traits. In this case, the goal was to produce a variety of kratom with a higher overall alkaloid content relative to other strains. In other words, Maeng Da is generally stronger by weight than others, so less is needed. Along with the classically desired 7-hydroxymitragynine and mitragyinine, Maeng Da is also higher in other beneficial alkaloids:
- rhynchophylline – vasodilator, anti-hypertensive, anti-arrhythmic
- speciociliatine – partial opioid agonist
- mitraphylline – vasodilator, anti-hypertensive, anti-leukemic, muscle relaxer, possible immunostimulant
- isomitraphylline – immunostimulant
- 9-hydroxycorynantheidine – partial opioid agonist
- corynantheidine – mu-opioid agonist
- epicatechin – antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-leukemic, alpha-amylase inhibitor, potential cancer preventative, antiviral
Green Maeng Da powder provides the perfect balance between relaxation and stimulation. The most distinct effect is usually an overall improved sense of well-being and contentment. Those with social anxiety may find themselves more comfortable around crowds or new people. Green Maeng Da will help with focus when used appropriately, so it is ideal for study or work.
IMPORTANT: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Product description may contain anecdotal reports submitted to Socratic Solutions by its customers. Nothing sold on this website is meant to replace prescription medications, and no content is intended to substitute for the advice of a licensed medical professional.