Green Borneo, Green Maeng Da, Green Malay, Green Sunda, Maeng Da Sulawesi, Red Bali, Red Maeng Da, Tri-blend Maeng Da Bali, White Borneo, White Maeng Da, White Malay, Yellow Bentuangie, Yellow Cambodian, Yellow Thai
Prefilled Kratom Tea Bags
$12.00 – $14.00
Introducing our prefilled Kratom tea bags, your go-to option for a revitalizing and beneficial tea experience. Crafted meticulously with high-grade kratom leaves, these bags are designed to provide you with an easy and convenient way to enjoy the benefits of kratom. What makes our prefilled kratom tea bags stand out is the superior freshness and potency of the kratom we put inside Our source is committed to delivering only hand-selected premium leaves from mature trees and has refused to sell out to the big producers in Indonesia who prioritize quantity over quality.
How to use Kratom Tea Bags
Check out this article for a few different kratom recipes. To make tea, the following steps work well:
- In a saucepan or small pot, bring 8-12 ounces of water, depending on your individual affinity for kratom’s taste, just shy of its boiling point. Once you notice boiling, dial it back a bit. If you have a thermometer, you should aim for a temperature around 180 degrees F.
- Recommended for optimal strength: squeeze lemon juice, lime juice, or apple cider vinegar into the hot water. Mitragynine, a key alkaloid in the kratom leaf, reaches its full potential with the addition of acid, and citric acid in this case works very well. Add 1/8 tsp. per 16 oz. of water to reach an ideal pH level. The equivalent amount of lemon juice would be half a tablespoon. We also have reports from customers that the acid in coffee is sufficient for this purpose as well.
- Insert your prefilled kratom tea bags and agitate the liquid, lightly pressing the bag and stirring occasionally throughout the simmering process. Being too rough with the bags can cause a tear.
- Continue to let the mixture steep for 15 minutes
- While the liquid is still hot, stir in juice, honey, agave, maple syrup, sweetener, or whatever other additive you prefer, to influence the taste of your tea. When stirring, use care to ensure you don’t tear the tea bag.
- Remove from heat and enjoy hot, or let cool or add ice and enjoy it cold.
For pitcher bags, simply change the amount of water to the capacity of your pitcher and increase your sweetener (honey, Splenda, etc.) and acid source accordingly.
Kratom contains natural chemical compounds that provide its benefits, but consuming too much of these can cause nausea that will only go away with time. Our kratom tends to be higher than most in mitragynine, which is the main alkaloid in the leaf and responsible for most of its effects as well as its side effects if consumed in excess. We recommend starting with 1/2 of the tea produced with one of our single serving bags to assess tolerance and waiting about 45 minutes before deciding whether to take more. Once you get a gauge on how you handle it, you can increase dosage from there.
We advise taking breaks every now and then rather than using kratom all day, everyday. It can become habit forming to a degree if you aren’t listening to your body. If you suddenly notice you need to take a lot more than you used to just to get the same effectiveness, it’s a good indicator you should take a brief hiatus. Like everything else, moderation is key.
Our kratom tea bags come in 6-packs of 4 g bags as well as one ounce versions, which are commonly used to brew pitchers.