Prefilled Kratom Tea Bags
Like to sip your kratom? Kratom has been brewed as a tea throughout history in Southeast Asia as a way to combat fatigue, improve mood, enhance motivation, help with recreational drug withdrawal symptoms, and relieve pain without the side effects of prescription drugs*.
We are now proud to offer prefilled kratom tea bags with your favorite kratom leaves inside. Custom blends available – please specify in your order notes and we will do our best to accommodate.
Our kratom tea bags come both single serving and multi-serving sizes. Single serving bags are sold in 6-packs with each bag containing 4.0 g of kratom powder, while our one ounce bags contain 28.0 g and are more appropriate for filling pitchers.
Check out this article for a few different kratom recipes. For a simple tea, the following steps work well:
- In a saucepan or small pot, bring 8-12 ounces of water, depending on your individual affinity for kratom’s taste, just shy of its boiling point. Once you notice boiling, dial it back a bit. Mitragynine, the key alkaloid in kratom, begins to degrade at high temperatures for long periods of time.
- Recommended for optimal strength: squeeze lemon juice, lime juice, or apple cider vinegar into the boiling water. Use the amount of juice equal to one lemon or lime, which should be indicated on the bottle if you’re not using an actual fruit. If using apple cider vinegar, simply add to taste. Mitragynine reaches its full potential with the addition of acid, and citric acid in this case works very well.
- Insert your prefilled kratom tea bag and agitate the liquid, lightly pressing the bag and stirring occasionally throughout the simmering process.
- Continue to let the mixture steep for 15 minutes. It is important to not go over this time limit because, as mentioned above, you may risk ending up with a less effective product.
- While the liquid is still hot, stir in juice, honey, agave, maple syrup, sweetener, or whatever other additive you prefer, to influence the taste of your tea.
- Remove from heat and enjoy hot, or let cool or add ice and enjoy it cold.
For pitcher bags, simply change the amount of water to the capacity of your pitcher and increase your sweetener and acid source (honey, tea, etc.) accordingly.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.