Ready-to-Brew Kratom Tea Bags
$12.00 – $14.00
Like to sip your kratom? Kratom has been brewed as a tea throughout history in Southeast Asia and is the most common method of consumption domestically.
We are now proud to offer prefilled kratom tea bags with your favorite leaves inside. Custom blends available – please specify in your order notes and we will do our best to accommodate.
Our kratom tea bags come both single serving and multi-serving sizes. Single serving bags are sold in 6-packs with each bag containing 4 g of adulterant-free kratom, while our one ounce bags contain 28 g and are more appropriate for filling pitchers.
Check out this article for a few different kratom recipes. To make tea, the following steps work well:
- In a saucepan or small pot, bring 8-12 ounces of water, depending on your individual affinity for kratom’s taste, just shy of its boiling point. Once you notice boiling, dial it back a bit. If you have a thermometer, you should aim for a temperature around 180 degrees F.
- Recommended for optimal strength: squeeze lemon juice, lime juice, or apple cider vinegar into the hot water. Mitragynine, a key alkaloid in the kratom leaf, reaches its full potential with the addition of acid, and citric acid in this case works very well. Add 1/8 tsp. per 16 oz. of water to reach an ideal pH level. The equivalent amount of lemon juice would be half a tablespoon. We also have reports from customers that the acid in coffee is sufficient for this purpose as well.
- Insert your prefilled kratom tea bags and agitate the liquid, lightly pressing the bag and stirring occasionally throughout the simmering process. Being too rough with the bags can cause a tear.
- Continue to let the mixture steep for 15 minutes
- While the liquid is still hot, stir in juice, honey, agave, maple syrup, sweetener, or whatever other additive you prefer, to influence the taste of your tea. When stirring, use care to ensure you don’t tear the tea bag.
- Remove from heat and enjoy hot, or let cool or add ice and enjoy it cold.
For pitcher bags, simply change the amount of water to the capacity of your pitcher and increase your sweetener (honey, Splenda, etc.) and acid source accordingly.