White Maeng Da capsules are a more convenient way to use what is one of the most popular strains. Originally, White Maeng Da was produced by horticultural grafting in an effort to unite the strongest of strains. This resulted in a leaf with distinctly higher alkaloid concentration relative to other types. Today, this strain grows in Indonesia and Thailand and has become very common. It is full of various alkaloids, each with its own potential benefits. Here is what some alkaloids are under research for:
- rhynchophylline – vasodilator, anti-hypertensive, anti-arrhythmic
- speciociliatine – partial opioid agonist
- mitraphylline – vasodilator, anti-hypertensive, anti-leukemic, muscle relaxer, possible immunostimulant
- isomitraphylline – immunostimulant
- 9-hydroxycorynantheidine – partial opioid agonist
- corynantheidine – mu-opioid agonist
- epicatechin – antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-leukemic, alpha-amylase inhibitor, potential cancer preventative, antiviral
White vein strains are also used for their reported ability to boost productivity, energy, and focus and are decidedly more stimulating than reds. Look to White Maeng Da capsules when you have got to clear a to-do list or otherwise feel like conquering the day. This is a popular strain among those who suffer from social anxiety and may be helpful with depression.
IMPORTANT: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Product description may contain anecdotal reports submitted to Socratic Solutions by its customers. Nothing sold on this website is meant to replace prescription medications, and no content is intended to substitute for the advice of a licensed medical professional.