White Maeng Da Powder
White Maeng Da powder is our most popular white vein offering and has a unique botanical history. It is the result of horticultural grafting; a process by which different strains are crossbred to produce offspring with a target set of desirable traits. In this case, the goal was to produce a variety of kratom with a higher overall alkaloid content relative to other strains. In other words, Maeng Da is generally stronger by weight than others, so less is needed. Along with the classically desired 7-hydroxymitragynine and mitragyinine, Maeng Da is also higher in other beneficial alkaloids:
- rhynchophylline – vasodilator, anti-hypertensive, anti-arrhythmic
- speciociliatine – partial opioid agonist
- mitraphylline – vasodilator, anti-hypertensive, anti-leukemic, muscle relaxer, possible immunostimulant
- isomitraphylline – immunostimulant
- 9-hydroxycorynantheidine – partial opioid agonist
- corynantheidine – mu-opioid agonist
- epicatechin – antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-leukemic, alpha-amylase inhibitor, potential cancer preventative, antiviral
White vein strains are known for their ability to boost productivity, energy, and focus are are decidedly more stimulating than reds. Look to this fast strain when you have got to clear a to-do list or otherwise feel like conquering the day. Care most be exercised with product amounts as to avoid nausea. Remember, this is inherently stronger than other whites on a gram-for-gram basis.
IMPORTANT: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Product description may contain anecdotal reports submitted to Socratic Solutions by its customers. Nothing sold on this website is meant to replace prescription medications, and no content is intended to substitute for the advice of a licensed medical professional.