Important: USPS has informed us that delivery times may be extended for the duration of their COVID restrictions. We were told that Priority may take 2-4 days and First-class up to five. The Postal Service has so far committed to maintaining it’s Priority Express one-day service as it was before the virus. See the official USPS Industry Alert for more information.
- All orders ship for free with the exception of overnight, or Express, packages. Express services are priced based on the size of the applicable parcel and vary by carrier.
- Orders under $50 are shipped USPS First-class. Orders of $50 or more are automatically upgraded to USPS Priority Mail for free.
- Most orders ship same-day if payment is received by 2 p.m. EST Monday through Friday, or by 12 p.m. EST Saturday. We sometimes experience sharp and unforeseeable increases in business volume that stretch our small company's bandwidth too thin to meet this goal. In other words, we do not guarantee same-day shipping, but it is one of our internal KPIs, or metrics, and something we strive to hit when at all possible.
- In cases where unexpected business volume causes delays, your order will be shipped the next day (Mon-Sat). If there is a delay for any other reason, you will be contacted so we can determine what we can do for you to make sure you're satisfied with everything.
- We ship all orders via USPS by default. However, we also work with UPS and can provide their services for costs well below retail. Simply mention your preference in your order notes and we will reach out with details.
- If you choose to have an order sent overnight via UPS (not USPS) and it is to be delivered on a Saturday, there will be additional charges. This is because UPS now charges an additional $16 for overnight packages delivered to residential locations on Saturdays. There may also be surcharges based on your location and other variables that UPS describes in their policies. We can provide you with specific details for your specific case. Our commercial pricing is always passed on to you – we never profit from shipping or related services.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any of your questions or comments. We enjoy hearing from you.